Re: air conditioning in a gt6?

To: <elliottr@rmi.net>, <scott.hall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: air conditioning in a gt6?
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 04:09:17 -0700
The April 2006 issue of Auto Restorer had an article about  adding A/C
to a '58 Packard Hawk. If you can find it it should give you soe ideas.
Basically, the author used a Geo Metro compressor (really small) and an
aftermarket evaporator core located in the trunk. He did some
fabricating of brackets and tubing connections, but the install looked
fairly compact.

If the GT6 motor is similar enough to the later Spit motors, you should
be able to mount a compressor where the air pump would be located on the
later Spits.

Food for thought.

-=Chris

Chris King