RE: Traveler Assistance Directory, 2006 Update

To: "'John T. Blair'" <jblair1948@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Traveler Assistance Directory, 2006 Update
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:38:01 -0400

Hi John,

What sort of trouble are you having accessing the Traveler's Assistance
pages, or any other pages on the site, as a non-member?  Everything is
available to you as a non-member of VTR.  Please let me know specifically
what pages you are unable to access and I'll try to help.

Cheers,
Blake Discher
With your help, we did it!  We raised more than $40,036 for the National
Children's Cancer Society by driving our vintage British cars in the 2005
America's British Reliability Run.  Please visit <http://abrr.org/> to learn
more about the run. Thank you!

===     http://www.vtr.org