air conditioning in a gt6?

To: "spitfires@autox. team. net (spitfires@autox.team.net)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: air conditioning in a gt6?
From: scott <scott.hall@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:20:55 -0400
how do all,

I used to be on the spitfire and triumphs list about seven, eight years
ago.  the spit's been holed up in the garage for all but two days since
then.  but work is slowing down a little, and I saw the only (other,
besides the spitfire) triumph I've lusted after yesterday--a mk. 1 gt6.

the job thing means I have some money laying around, and the gt6 hasn't
lost anything on looks.  so I thought I'd buy it, but that leads to why
the spit was furloughed so long ago.  a/c.  summers here will make you
turn to religion.  constant 100% humidity and 90+ deg. F.

so to cut this short: can I?  anyone seen it done?  or ideally, anyone
done it themselves and want to nudge me in the right direction?  without
it, the car's useful life is reduced to a few weeks a year.  at least
until it gets pushed behind assorted motorcycles, mustang parts, etc.  I
know they made them for the tr6, but google gets me nothing on the gt6.
I don't mind some fabrication, but it'd be nice not to have to totally
reinvent the wheel.

thanks in advance.

scott

===     http://www.vtr.org