RE: late spoiler

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: late spoiler
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:33:10 -0000
I managed to knock the front spoiler off my 1500 while coming off a car
lift.  I can't say I noticed any difference either in handling or cooling,
plus I thought it looked better without, so I left it that way.

That said, it's not really like Triumph to spend money on something when
they don't absolutely have to, so you have to think there must be some
purpose to it...

Richard Gosling

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.