Re: late spoiler

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: late spoiler
From: "D T Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:01:10 -0500
So the spoiler will get more air into the radiator but ins't it's main job
to help keep the front end somewhat stable at speed (65+ MPH). My '77 had
one and no floaty feel at speed, my '75 had one, same thing. Now as for my
'72, it doesn't have one and the floaty feel is there. I don't think it's my
imagination.
        Dave