Re: Seatbelts

To: Chris & Kelly Sharp <4sharps@lvcm.com>
Subject: Re: Seatbelts
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:17:05 +0100
Excuse me if I just butt in here...

This isn't any hypothetical opinion either....

Lap belts!.... you know, I'd get some proper belts....

Each to their own and everything, but.... I'm in rather a lot of pain at
the moment....

Stuff the originality issue... they didn't know about such things "back
in the day"...

I hope you can appreciate my nervousness about seatbelts right now...
it's litrally a (very) sore point for me right now....

James