Seatbelts

To: "spit" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seatbelts
From: "Martin Pearce" <dungey@pearcem95.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:55:59 +0100
Guys

Anyone got a Mk1 with seatbelts fitted?  Have just bought some seat belts,
as mine didnt have any and its unclear from the tub exactly where they
should fit.  The TSSC here in the UK tell me that even on early Mk1s (like
mine) there should be fittings which are fairly clear.  I'm wondering with
body repairs over time, if these fittings have been fillered.

If someone has any photos they would be muchly appreciated.

Martin

'63 Spit

---