Re: UK Shows - Spitfire Tarmacrobatics Team

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UK Shows - Spitfire Tarmacrobatics Team
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 07:16:32 +0100
On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, at around 23:33:14 local time, James Carruthers
<j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk> wrote:
>See Mike? It's all falling in to place. I wonder if the TSSC will
>sponsor us! Maybe we should ask Suzie... lol....
>
>I didn't realise Holden did all this stuff - how cool...
>
>For the Spitfire Advanced Tarmacrobatics Team (SATT for short), I think
>we need some stringback driving gloves and some crash helmets too. Got
>to make this look like its dangerous... We don't want to look amateur...
>
>I quite like those driving gloves... very nice... might get some for
>summer....

Dear James,

I fear that you are turning into someone's grandfather.   String-backed
driving gloves, indeed!

By the way, I think it would be better to call ourselves the Triumph
Advanced Tarmacrobatics Team Yellow.   That way we can claim to have a
good reason for driving TATTY cars...

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FH105671