Re: UK Shows - Spitfire Tarmacrobatics Team

To: "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>
Subject: Re: UK Shows - Spitfire Tarmacrobatics Team
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:19:22 +0100 (BST)
Mike,

How about forming the first ever (and quite possibly the last) Spitfire
Tarmacrobatic Team? huh? huh? huh?

Drive pasts in various death defying formations (we can make up the names
- the trunnion split - the coil crossover - the caliper roll - you get the
idea - give the commentator something to talk about) - all whilst cheesily
waving at the crowd...

Driving goggles are a must - as is the silk scarf...

Make up some numbers to stick on the side of the car...

It could be hilarious...

Perhaps a group of us could suggest this to him... lol...

It's Friday, hurrah...

James