Re: Timing or Carbs?

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Timing or Carbs?
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 00:12:48 +0100
Who's this J.C., Fred? Do I know him? :)

<simulated tear jerking oscar style speech>Well, I'd like to thank my
mum (for, um, lets just say, being *persuaded* that this car was a good
idea), my dad (for being an extra pair of hands whenever I've taken on
the bigger jobs - even though he know's less than I do), the P.O. for
selling me a car that has seemingly fallen to pieces since, the car
itself for giving me a perpetual grin.... hmmm... have I forgot
anyone... oh yes, last and most importantly of all THE LIST!

A short time back...? precisely 1 1/2 years now... (also coinciding with
3 years of me being let loose on public roads) and my passion has only
grown for this car. I must admit that there have been low points though
- but they've only made me stronger.

I still have a lot to learn - I've only scratched the surface - but at
least on the odd occasion I can give back to the group now.

Resume grin position,

James