Re: HS4 Needles - Sports Exhaust & K&Ns - Video

To: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: HS4 Needles - Sports Exhaust & K&Ns - Video
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 08:32:24 -0700
James, I think that's what I have. That's what I got from Sports Car
Supplies (http://www.sportscarsupplies.co.uk - NFI) when I got my carbs.
It seems to be the most common starting point for when you have the
better flowing engine.

Seem to work fine. There is probably a better set (always is) but
finding the right one means spending time and money to get it perfect.

Alan