Re: new here

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new here
From: Marv Coulthard <coulthard@saltspring.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 06:40:23 -0800
At 09:48 AM 01/04/03 +0100, you wrote:
>Marv & Sue,
>
>Welcome to the Spitfire List!  There's a great bunch of friendly and
>knowledgable (and a few not-so-knowledgeable but learning fast) people here.
>You'll get an answer to pretty much any question you have about your car,
>plus I've found that participation in this list is a large part of the
>enjoyment I get out of Spitfire ownership.
>
>Where are you with your project car?  Still re-building, or is it on the
>road by now?
>
>Richard & Daffy ('78 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500, tatty but used as daily-ish
>driver)

As spring is arriving here now and once the rest of the tree pruning is
done, I will have to get out to the carport and at the last projects on the
Spit. Windscreen, Hood (top), New dash. and find a spare tire and wheel.
Does anyone have a spare wheel kicking around? We accquired this Spit with
no spare.

cheers
Marv & Sue