sign of things to come

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: sign of things to come
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 07:43:46 -0500
Forcast for N. Va. today is "sunny & upper 70's", well off come the car
covers, off comes the top, on goes the "HOOD STICK" cover (yea I remembered),
full tank of gas, changed the oil last week, battery is fully charged and she
kicks right over with a nice T/R roar, put her in reverse to back out of the
garage and the steering is extremely hard, backing up is not right either, get
out and I found the culprit right away, the right front tire is "FLAT", never
had a flat tire on the "3" in 15 years of ownership, damn this is not a sign
of things to come is it, I hope not. I'm still going down the road for lunch
(about 150 miles)  "FT"