Re: sign of things to come

To: "Robert J Finnis" <r.finnis@eim.surrey.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: sign of things to come
From: "Richard" <richard@bonilla.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:21:44 -0700
hummm...once i shoot a little bit of napa starter
spray into the round air intake fitting...boom!!
it starts right up.....but you may be right..it does
act like a fuel delivery issue...the fuel pump i have
on my 79 spit is factory...it looks to be a mechanical
pump...fastened to the drivers side of the engine block...
i have unbolted it...but i could not get it twisted right,
in order  to remove it from the block ... do folks upgrade
the pumps to electric? how do they work out after doing
this mod?.......thanx.....richard / colorado