Re: Overdrive questions x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Overdrive questions x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 08:31:29 -0500
At 08:17 AM 2/6/03 +0000, Michael Hargreave Mawson wrote:

>That is my experience too.   Mind you, I've yet to meet an owner of a
>wire-wheel-equipped car who would happily be without the feature either.

I switched from wire to regular wheels because they were looking rather tatty,
and I got tired of dealing with the inner tubes and the resulting flats.  No
way I'll
sell the wire wheels, though!  Someday I will refinish them.

Fortunately they are the rare stock bolt-on kind, so I don't have to mess with
knock-offs as well as the spokes and inner tubes...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit