Re: Delco vs Lucas

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: Delco vs Lucas
From: gary durham <gjdurham@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 11:28:54 -0500
Hi, Joe!

This wouldn't suprise me in the least.  In fact, I'm sure that with any
new model, there's that brief interlude of confusion.  I've never
personally seen a badge which showed both Mk.IV and also 1500 on the same
badge, but it wouldn't suprise me to find it to be so... kind of a
logical conclusion, I suppose, if we were to go back in time and view it
from THAT view point!

Aye, this same 'sticky' point always amazes me, and it's incredible how
vehemently aggressive some owners can get about it.  Lord knows, I
allowed myself to get 'sucked in' to this arguement on
TriumphSpitfire.com once by some argumentative kid, which is why I stated
here it's not worth my getting into it in depth.

Hey, you're presumably the same JC in Triumph World Mag, eh?  Pretty
damned sweet!  I can tell that she's NO trailer queen, but man, I hope
you trailer her to/from events.  Hope to see her one day!

Take care,

Gary