Re: Compare and Contrast

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Subject: Re: Compare and Contrast
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 17:14:10 -0400
Dear Mike,
God, you worry me. I had a feeling that you may have been considering selling
your beloved Spit. That's the reason I wrote to you the other day. I always seem
to sense these things. I'm glad you've come to your senses.
What would this list do without you or Carly.
Don't let the Herald go to your head. It's just a car..........
Liv