Re: Compare and Contrast

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Compare and Contrast
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 07:53:43 +0100
In article <3CD99522.E9823760@sympatico.ca>, Livia I. Haasper
<wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca> writes
>Dear Mike,
>God, you worry me. I had a feeling that you may have been considering selling
>your beloved Spit. That's the reason I wrote to you the other day. I
>always seem
>to sense these things. I'm glad you've come to your senses.

<g>

I suppose it was a question of getting so immersed in doing up the new
Herald (whom I have decided to call Ellie), that I had forgotten all but
the painful bits of owning Carly.   When all you remember are things
like blown head-gaskets, seized piston rings, U/S gearboxes and rust,
there's not much there to endear the car to you.   Actually driving her,
on the other hand...

>What would this list do without you or Carly.

I think it might just about manage to struggle on without us. <g>

>Don't let the Herald go to your head. It's just a car..........

ROFL!

ATB

--
Mike
Ellie - 1963 White Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV