Re: speaker installation

To: WRROOPE@aol.com
Subject: Re: speaker installation
From: gary durham <gjdurham@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 21:27:05 -0500
Bill,

Depends on what you want... years ago (about '78, I think), I put a small
square speaker in the middle, between the two seats.  Worked fine in my
'74 Spit... hell, STILL works more than fine.  Quality is great, 'tho not
the double speakers.  Failing that, if you MUST do the 'whole gambit'
thing... build a super small box for each, and place them behind the
seats, facing up (like my other '74 Spit, the red one).

Gary