Re: '78 music

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '78 music
From: "L G" <boynigel@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:15:02 +0000
When I had my '77, I tried to only play British (with the exception of Billy
Joel) and of that era-which was hard because I was really into New Wave at
that time, and so much of that didn't come around untill *after* 77.

'78 is a good year-that would include not only PP&F, and Year of the Cat-but
also the Blue Album and Time Passges! (All Al Stewart!)

But it would leave out "Car Trouble" by Adam Ant. Of course, you could also
make a compilation of just songs about cars-that would include Jimi Hendrix,
and the Cars ('cause, look at their name!)

I also had a tape of "adventure" songs-including "Pyrates" by ELP. Yep-all
songs that had an Errol Flynn/Indiana Jones feel...

So, there's lots of different ways to go.

Laura G.