RE: steering knuckle joint

Subject: RE: steering knuckle joint
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 04:37:10 -0800 (PST)
the knuckle joint is the the bit that the column and the rack splines
attach to.  There are two bolts to clamp the knuckle tight on the rack
and the column.  The bolt can get through the first part of the knuckle
joint, past the splines cutaway but gets stuck trying to get into the
second part of the knuckle joint.
cheers
John

http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/