soft top window renovation

To: spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: soft top window renovation
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 02:38:58 -0800 (PST)
It's getting to that time of year again when I'm thinking about returning
the soft top to it's rightful place on Saskia.  Before fitting it I would
like to be able to see out of the back window which is currently very
hazy.  Previously I have used an abrasive cleaner from Halfords, but I
think that I need something a bit stronger to bring the clarity back.

Could I use the 'farecla G3' rubbing compound that I used on the water
marks on my bonnet to good effect?  Alternatively can any of you suggest
another product that I could use?

cheers
John
http://www.spit1500.co.uk/