Re: soft top window renovation

To: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>, spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: soft top window renovation
From: Philip Willcocks <p_willcocks_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:25:50 +0000
I'd be inclinded to refrain from using anything overtly aggresive, there are
specific cleaning agents available for doing the plastic windows
unfortunately I can't remember the name of any of them. The TSSC sells one
so you could try them.
Let me know how you get on as my back window is getting a bit cloudy.