Re: waterpump question

To: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@rogers.com>,
Subject: Re: waterpump question
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:41:05 -0500
But a car with that much rust will need a lot of careful welding and sheet
metal work.
If quickie repairs are done, it might not even be safe to drive.  At this point,
the water pump is the least of the problems.  I think the most important advice
is:  Have somebody familiar with Spits and their weaknesses look at the
car, and get their opinion and advice.

Doug