RE: horn wiring to steering wheel

To: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>,
Subject: RE: horn wiring to steering wheel
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:47:14 -0800 (PST)
Mine is a '77 car.  It has the original solid spoke, fake leather plastic
wheel in it.  I just preferred the look and feel of the mountney wheel
and thought I would treat Saskia seeing as she is now back on the road!

I got the boss with the wheel, although I am not sure if it is the
correct one for my car.  The dealer said that he thought it was, but
isn't entirely sure.  I might have a fiddle with it tonight.

I'll look at getting the horn to work too, although I suspect this job
may have to wait a while...

cheers
John