horn wiring to steering wheel

Subject: horn wiring to steering wheel
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:39:34 -0800 (PST)
My new mountney steering wheel seems to have a connection for a horn in
the centre.  As I have a late 1500 the horn it currently on the end of
one of the stalks to ensure that you don't startle other drivers with the
horn but instead fool them into thinking it's about to rain by putting
the wipers on instead...

Would wiring the steering wheel horn up be a simple process of tapping
off the existing horn wire and wiring back to ground from the steering
wheel so that both horn buttons work?

cheers,
John