Re: how big - Jumping In - and the LBC Olympics

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>,
Subject: Re: how big - Jumping In - and the LBC Olympics
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:52:01 -0800
Uh... I don't know about jumping in, but I HAVE driven the car down a hill
while sitting on the rear deck and steering with my feet while hanging on to
the top of the windshield screen for about 500 yards!  Then again, I was
16-years-old at the time and it seemed like a "fun" thing to do.  Just like
coasting downhill on my motorcycle a couple of years later with no hands on
the bars.  Good Lord, it's incredible that I've survived this long!!