RE: how big

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: how big
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:22:49 -0000
FT,

Well, I'm 6'3" and 201 lb - getting in and out of Daffy is not too much of a
problem, but I'm still in my 20s (I'm using that phrase as much as I can in
the last 4 weeks that it applies!!) so possibly more supple than I will be
in my later years.

Sitting in her is a perfect fit, with the seat right back and fairly well
reclined (so my head doesn't interfere with the hard-top, and so I can look
through the windscreen not over it!).  Whether that will change with the
install of MX5 (Miata) seats I'll find out in a couple of weeks...

Still, I think Stef has to win the prize as the worlds largest Spitfire
driver!!  I'm not surprised he has trouble getting in with the top up!

Richard and Daffy (fits like a glove)
Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email