Re: how big

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: how big
From: "Dean Dashwood" <deandashwood_list@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:26:46 -0000
Thanks for the warning, Liv - although with your rundown of personal details
of just about every list member, I can't help wondering if it's *you* who's
the spy here!  But I have to admit, I'm a little confused as to why I can't be
trusted with blinking lights.  Of course, my friends will tell you not to
trust me with *anything* - but why single out blinking lights???

Anyway, I'm 5'10", was around 250 pounds this time last year, although now
slimmed down to a slightly less big 200 pounds.  But am I telling the
truth???

Dean