Re: Bodywork

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bodywork
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:33:25 +0000
In article <00fc01c1b3eb$42421cc0$b405010a@bluffton.edu>, Will Slater
<slaterw@bluffton.edu> writes
>I  have heard that a new product works very well in the battle against rust.
>it is called zero rust. Below is the web link and a site that is devoted to
>the do it your self body work enthusiast but has many pros on the list as
>well. The site is quite helpful. They strongly recommend Zero Rust and a
>particular rust converter. The zero rust is apparently a marvelous new
>product.
> http://autobodystore.com/coatings.htm

Thanks for the info.   This site does seem keen on the product, but it
appears only to be for sale in the US at the moment.   Besides, after
all the advice I've received here over the last few days, I'm pretty
sure that most if not all of my bodywork repairs will be done by a
professional bodyshop, and not by me. <g>

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"