Re: Spit Pics

To: "Rick Gregory" <rick@ncmg.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spit Pics
From: "Mike Chambers" <mikech@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:50:51 -0700
RE: Spit PicsThanks!  I just took a razor blade to an old tonneau cover and
cut around the rollbar tubes.  I'll get an new cover next spring and take it
to a top shop and get them to do it right, maybe use some Velcro or snaps to
hold the flaps together.  I'd like to get a hardtop if I could find one.
Anyone have one for sale?
MikeC
  -----

  Nice car and nice looking job Mike. I am still curious about your tonneau
cover & how it is setup to clear the roll-bar. A very nice looking Spitfire  -
and I like the looks of the turn signals. I think that is one of my love of
these cars - seems like the older they get, the more unique ones there are,
yet all unmistakably Spitfire.

  Anyone should be proud to own your car. Thanks for sharing with me/us!