Re: Spitfire Painting Saga, finally completed

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, Jason <jjcon2@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Painting Saga, finally completed
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 00:46:10 -0400
I'm wondering:  How much of the time and hassle is the prep vs the actual
shooting?
Or:  What is the most intelligent way to divide the various prep/painting tasks
between yourself and a shop?  My car already has a crummy, peeling, DPO
paint job over the original, so it might need serious stripping or sanding.

Thanks,

Doug Braun
'72 Spit