RE: Yeeeeeeee-ha!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Yeeeeeeee-ha!
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:55:21 -0600
>Without 100 dollars to spend on an O/D, my decision is

suprisingly easy!

>Ken St.John
>'74 1500 "Ginger" with "Factory 4-speed"

I think you left out a '0'!

And don't for get the money for installation if you don't do it
yourself-it's not as simple as putting in a regular transmission.
And then there's money to get the drive shift shortened-unless you
can do it yourself and get it right the first time. And I've heard
from friends who've done the conversion that there are machine
shops that don't get it right the first time...

So yeah, it's an easy decision.

Laura G.