Re: Seatbelts & Bumpers

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: Re: Seatbelts & Bumpers
From: Dan Canaan <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:39:48 -0700
Gee, now I want to add 1500 bumpers to my Mk III !  :)

I always liked driving the Freightliner with the 24 foot box on the back.
It had big heavy ICC bars for the rear bumper.  Folks would rear end that
and the only damage I'd take is I'd have to get the can of black spray
paint to recoat the new color stripe on the bars.  Didn't do much for the
BMW that rear ended the truck though.  Took out the grill, hood, bumper,
and front fender.

"I didn't see them."

How could you miss a truck that is 9 feet wide and 12 feet tall?  It
certainly didn't miss the BMW.  Heh.
 |             |   1968 Triumph Spitfire Mk III   *   Furry Artist      |
 |             |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |    Canaan   |     ConiFur NorthWest 2001 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |