Re: Something nice about the Spit!

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Something nice about the Spit!
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:12:03 -0000
Hi All
I just looked in my original manual specs section, manual covers Spitfire 4
Herald and Vittesse, unfortunately the turning circle is not listed, but I
would think the Spit turning circle could be smaller than the Herald as the
wheel base is shorter. Just a thought.
if I could get to the cupboard with the drivers handbooks in I could give
the dimension for a Herald but the cupboard has been built in with Junk!

Graham.