Re: Something nice about the Spit!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Something nice about the Spit!
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 06:24:20 -0500
The Spitfire might well have the tightest turning radius when moving as slowly
as an infant crawls.  But put it up to a
walking pace, the and front wheels scrub horribly.  A fwd car, like my old CRX,
which had a wider turning radius of
30', would keep that tight turning radius at a walking pace, even a jogging
pace.  Hence, it would turn quite a bit
tighter then a Spitfire will in a parking lot, or even trying to turn around in
my driveway.