Re: Something nice about the Spit!

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, Terry Thompson
Subject: Re: Something nice about the Spit!
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:28:03 -0500
In four glorious years of Spitfire ownership, I have never seen fit to
carry anything but AAA card and a cellphone, and have never needed either
one! ;-) That said, wave to me this summer as I sit awaiting a tow - I just
jabbed at the Gods of Fate...

I can compare Spits to Miata's all day long, my best friend has one. I
can't drive it comfortably, there is not nearly enough space for me. I
would say realistically that there is more like three times the storage
space in a Spit than in a Miata - you can fit more behind the seats of a
Spit than will fit in the trunk of a Miata.

Kevin Rhodes
Portland Maine
Freddy the Spitfire
Harold the Herald?? ;-)

   ...but how does the space add up after you load