Re: Something nice about the Spit!

To: "spitfires list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Something nice about the Spit!
From: "Len & Bonnie Lubbers" <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:14:07 -0800
Aha!  I thought my alignment was out.  After taking the car to The Sport Car
Factory last fall, I learned that this scrubbing is supposedly one of the
car's idiosyncrasies.

Has anyone explained this before?  I also thought it was due to the front
end riding a little higher than it looks it should.  (positive camber
greater than it should be.)

Len Lubbers '79 Spitfire
Ottawa, Canada www3.sympatico.ca/lubbers