Re: Classic Car Restoration factory in China

To: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Classic Car Restoration factory in China
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:53:35 -0500
Personally, and this is MHO, I see no reason to find cars over here and ship
them out of the country, thus decreasing the supply, and driving up the
prices among collectors/enthusiasts here. It is this sort of thing that
screws the average non-monied collector when he wants to find that car he
loved as a kid, because some person, in the interest of their own pocket,
has started selling "collector cars" in this manner.

Sorry, but I find no redeeming value in this. But I agree to disagree on the
matter.

Scott
64 Herald 1200 CV, and its staying here.