Re: deutschsprachiges Publikum

To: firespiter@yahoo.com, Klingonen@sms.at
Subject: Re: deutschsprachiges Publikum
From: Tom Jell <thomas.jell@mchp.siemens.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:33:05 +0100 (MET)
Terry: almost perfect your German.

>it says:
>Hello people! I have just registered with the list and
>would like to know how many German speaking Spitfire
>users are here! I am in the suburbs of Wien and am
>interested in finding a parts supplier. Send mail to
>etc.

The last line is a bit dodgy but I think that's the
gist (it's been 13 years or more since german
studies).

- -Terry

I will feed the Klingon offline with the addresses he needs ...

Tom

  (stolen from Greg Petrolati)

"Life is too short to drive boring cars!"
Thomas Jell                       | '79 Spitfire (running, running, ...)
81730 Muenchen                    | '74 STAG     (running ... after some work)
E-mail: tjell@attglobal.net       |              (during the last two years)
                                  | '63 TR 4     (being rebuilt)

WWW: british car                  | http://www.team.net/sol/
     Triumph Home Page            | http://www.team.net/www/triumph/