Re: deutschsprachiges Publikum

To: klingonen <klingonen@sms.at>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: deutschsprachiges Publikum
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 05 Feb 2001 11:03:08 -0600
I am afraid that this list is mostly Americans, Canadians, and British, with
 one or two New Zealand, one South African (Hello Chris!), and just one from
 the rest of Europe (Hello Eric in the Netherlands!).  There may be one or two
 more who keep very quiet - is there someone in Sweden?  As a result we all
 speak English to each other!  I don't know how well you speak English, if at
 all, but you are very welcome in this community!  One of the nice things about
 this list is that I now have friends all over the World!

I do not know if there are any Triumph suppliers in the rest of Europe.  The
 large British suppliers will all send parts to Europe very happily.  You could
 try Rimmer Bros (www.rimmerbros.co.uk), who have the largest number of parts
 but are usually a little more expensive.  There is also Moss
 (www.mossint.co.uk), who have a lot of parts, and Kippings
 (www.kipping.co.uk), who may be a little cheaper and are still very good.  I
 can send you telephone numbers if you want, but I think they they are unlikely
 to speak German very well!

Wilkommen!

Richard