Re: Re: Is Triumph coming Back???

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, John & Tracy Knox <jknox@erie.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Is Triumph coming Back???
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:21:12 -0700
> John,
> I read with interest your assessment of the various cars.  I have to disagree
>with your choice between the TR3 and TR4.  Personally, I
> prefer the lines of the TR4 better than the 3.  I have no rational for this
>preference, so I guess beauty is in the eyes of the
> beholder.

I too prefer the TR4 to the TR3! And it has soo much room! My favourite
Triumphs (In this weeks order)

1.) SPITFIRE!!!
2.) Herald (I know...I can't help myself!)
3.) Italia
4.) TR4-250
5.) Stag
6.) Gloria
7.) 1800 Roadster

And the rest? You mean there were others? ;-)

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!