Re: Zmax

To: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Zmax
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:39:07 -0400
Funny you should mention this.
My brother in Ottawa wanted some, but they would not
ship it to Canada.  So he had them send it to me,
and I delivered it to him when I drove up to visit him in Ottawa
last weekend.

I told him that I thought the bottles it came in were pretty,
and he should save them for me.  :-)

Doug Braun
'72 Spit