Re: Zmax

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Zmax
From: "Mike Chambers" <mikech@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:02:06 -0600
You don't work for Zmax do you?  Sounds a bit like an add.(kidding)  I
watched part of that add, it's always on cable late at night, They shove a
small camera into a sparkplug hole and show all the evil carbon on top of
the piston.  Then they treat it with Zmax and put the camera back in the
sparkplug hole, Presto it's cleaner!!  Only thing to note is the second time
they are showing the CYLINDER WALL, if you ever have carbon on the cylinder
wall you have a real problem.  I love to watch these adds because they make
me laugh! As far as dissolving the carbon, throw a little parts cleaner
solvent on there and will dissolve the carbon also, but I sure would not put
it in my engine.
MikeC