Re: 4-2-1 Exhaust Header

To: "vicwhit@home.com" <vicwhit@home.com>,
Subject: Re: 4-2-1 Exhaust Header
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:40:30 -0400
Vic, I have a stainless steel Rimmer one on order. Reid Simmons got one and he
said it was a good fit. I believe I have seen some others with same on the
list. They are more expensive than the mild steel, but I have seen various
comments about the mild steel ones ( e.g. pacesetter) not lasting.
Also I have seen comments about fit of the cheaper ones ( but that my be a
short term problem that is being fixed).

Alan