Re: 4-2-1 Exhaust Header

To: alemen@pop.ftconnect.com, vicwhit@home.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 4-2-1 Exhaust Header
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:00:23 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/2000 7:04:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
alemen@pop.ftconnect.com writes:

>  Clark, looks like you are swaying towards Rimmer from your web page. Do
you
> actually have one? I did have the system in my hands in the UK and it
seemed
> pretty good quality and all lined up great with teh gasket and the twin SU
> inlet manifold I now have. They messed up my order though, hence why I
don't
> have it in the US yet. I don't expect any problems fitting it except for
the
> old studs/nuts on the block and they are manifold/header independent.

I have one but have not installed it yet. Pictures on the site as bolted to a
cylinder head.

There is some discussion by Dave Belden on my website as to his fitment to
his racecar.  Seems slight adjustment is needed.

"If it's not fun, why do it?" Ben & Jerry
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/CWNicholls
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419)