Re: 4-2-1 Exhaust Header

To: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@home.com>,
Subject: Re: 4-2-1 Exhaust Header
From: "Bob Harris" <gharris@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:59:37 -0400
Vic,
         I got my 4-2-1 from Moss Europe (Triumphtune) And also got
the rest of the system to go with it, They offered oval or round
mufflers I got the round because they said they weren't as loud as the
oval.I am very happy with the fit and performance/sound,I have had
each muffler welded once where they cracked(not a real problem for me
as I work with some top notch welders.Also have had the header pipes
welded twice.Mine is mild steel and I have been using it for at least
3 yrs.I do not remember the price,but it looks like the Rimmer
system,All in all I am satisfied with it,and would reccomend this type
of system.I do not know how loud the oval mufflers would be'but the
round ones sound just right.If you want I could scan and send a few
pages from the Triumphtune catalogue.Let me know

Good Luck,and it was good seeing you at Bronte.
Bob Harris