TRiumph Siting

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRiumph Siting
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 15:20:01 -0400
Well I finally moved my family to Ohio, where I will be following in a
couple months.  On the way up to Ohio last Saturday, about 20 miles or so
south of Chatanooga (yes i know its misspelled, I just don't care right now)
we passed a dark blue? TR4 headed south on I-75, somewhere around 11:00 am.
I was wondering who this might be, is it the Great Dan Masters?? Or some
other on the list.  Hey let me know!!  Nice to see you out driving.

Patrick Bowen