Re: On the Hook

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: Re: On the Hook
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:01:45 -0800
The latest on the T.V. thing-

We were part of the very first day shooting! Me and two women I know from
the local Triumph club. Very nicely, we realized that the cars were 10 years
apart.

Anyway, they will be shooting the rest of this month, April and May and then
editing for a couple of months. It will be a series of 13 episodes that she
(the woman behind it all- Barbara Venezia) wants to sell to Speedvision!
(However, there's already been an offer from PBS.)

I'll be keeping in touch-offering any other help or suggestions (events and
stuff that might comeup).

So, a very exciting day!

Laura G.
Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!