Re: CRASH!-'79 Spit parts car for sale

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: Re: CRASH!-'79 Spit parts car for sale
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:12:17 -0800
Ditto, I always drive around with my headlights on.

On the other hand, Friday, coming back from lunch, I was signaling to move
over to the exit lane (so as to not have to drive 5 miles out of my way at
1.79 a gal!) and the S*F*UV would not let me over no matter what I did. I
looked up and saw the driver-and she looked me right in the eye!-and kept
going! I would say that in the area I live in, 8, maybe9 times out of 10,
they do see me-we make eye contact, but the drivers here are sooo arrogant
that their attitude is "I have the right, I'm better than you-!@#$ you!"

Talking to friends from L.A.-they agree with my assesment of OC drivers.

I used to have a Maverick-but I had to get rid of it because people were so
rude to me-the moment of realization came when I was trying to exit the
freeway and a grey haired 'grandma' -wearing  a Chanel suit driving a Jag
Vanden Plas-flipped me the bird!

Anyway, I use my headlights, my horn, and I'll yell-Hey!-but some of these
people think they have the god given right to be there, and you don't!

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!